Search the Havurah Library
The Havurah Shalom Library catalogue is available online and searchable by author, title, subject, etc. The catalogue is also available on our Library computer (see below.)
The Havurah Shalom Library supports us in our pursuit of learning as follows:
- Support for staff and students of current and forthcoming Havurah educational programs, classes, workshops, etc.
- Support for the creation of new classes
- Support of informal study of Jewish knowledge, practice, and heritage
- Exposure to current Judaic issues, thinking, and literature
- Books (fiction, non-fiction, reference)
- Media (music CDs, cassette tapes, videos)
- Periodicals (Commentary, Hadassah, Hakol, Jewish Life, Jewish Woman, Moment)
- Only Havurah Shalom members may check out books, media, periodicals.
- Only three books may be checked out at a time and for only one month (a one-time renewal may be arranged by contacting our Library Committee via email).
- Please follow the checkout procedure posted in the library.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Please do not use the library for childcare.
Support Your Havurah Library
If you would like to help us grow our library, please consider making a financial contribution online (please specify the Library Fund donation category) or mail a contribution check to Havurah's office. Your financial support affords us the flexibility to purchase the books we need. We do NOT accept media, periodicals, or books (used OR new) dropped off in the library. Thank you.