Sign In Forgot Password

Community Forum on Reopening

Monday, July 19, 2021 10 Av 5781

7:00 PM - 8:30 PMRoom Aleph

The Core Crisis Team is considering having Havurah move toward reopening our building using an honor system protocol which would permit fully vaccinated persons to choose whether or not to wear a mask in the building and require unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask. This protocol is initially being implemented on a small-scale “pilot” basis for the Wednesday morning minyan group and B’nai Mitzvah celebrations, but no decision has been made for larger gatherings in the building. The CCT wants your input about this proposal and the alternatives we are considering. 
The Community Forum will: 

  • Explain the basis for this proposal
  • Share the alternatives that are being considered
  • Hear input from you

Thank you for taking the time to join us to share your hopes and concerns as we move towards re-opening.

Do you have questions or comments for the Core Crisis Team? Send them to and someone from the committee will get back to you. 

We'll meet in Room Aleph.

Sorry, Registration has ended.

Share Print Save To My Calendar
Thu, September 28 2023 13 Tishrei 5784